Position: Floor Supervisor
Location: Northgate, WA
Report to: Store Manager
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a floor manager who loves customers, who has a few years of experience in the leadership role to join the Kukai team. This position contributes to Kukai’s success by leading team on delivering the best Kukai experience, ensuring the food quality and developing store talents. Your positive energy and enthusiasm is the key to your success.
• Lead Excellent customer service
• Ensuring the food quality and customer satisfaction
• Be a role model for the team members
• 100% understand and agree the company’s wills and directions, being able to follow and complete the tasks given by the company
• Communicating goals for the work group, and modeling how we work together:
• Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to established standards and to set a positive example for the store team.
• Displays a customer comes first attitude by delivering Kukai’s best customer service.
• Implements and communicates company program plans to store team in order to meet operational and organizational objectives.
• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Kukai.
• Delegate appropriate responsibilities and practices to store team members to ensure smooth flow of operations with input and guidance from store manager.
• Provides coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals.
• Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
• Provides input to the store manager regarding opportunities for coaching to the store team to achieve operational goals.
• Applies problem solving framework to identifying and solving store problems appropriately.
Planning and Execution
• Works with store manager to help inform and develop strategic and operational plans for the store, managing execution, and measuring results:
• Accountable for store operations while managing a shift
• Provides input into store staffing levels and decisions to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
• Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure understanding.
• Communicates regularly with peer team and store manager about operational issues, observations, insights, and suggestions. Communicates and behaves in a way that promotes a unified store management team.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
• Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality food and beverage products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Comply with, coach and model a professional and clean Kukai dress code
• Knowledgeable with the Kukai kitchen operation and able maintain high standard of the food quality
• Nine months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
• At least nine months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of ten or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to direct the work of others
• Ability to learn quickly
• Effective oral communication skills
• Knowledge of the restaurant environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to build relationships
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org